happy valentines day

when I studied the Andean medicine wheel direction of the east at the four winds society school my guides told me that I would meet a man that would love me like I have never been loved before.  four years later that prophecy came true.  some things are worth waiting for .I learned that self love is the key to open all doors .  when we love ourselves we would never want to hurt anyone not in thought words or action .Today on valentines day  may you love yourself enough to share that love with the world .  only through love can we transcend the hate we have on our hearts .  together we can create a new world .  Thank you drew I am so blessed so grateful for you .  I love you .  happy valentines day xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

let your freak flag fly its time